THE NIGHT IS MY HAVEN, MY SANCTUARY; IT CRADLES MY MUSE, MY VIGOR, MY SANGUINITY.
WHEN THEE AFTER DUSK COMETH LOOKING FOR ME, I REFLECT UPON THEE THAT'D COMETH ONTO ME.

The Fellowship

Friday, November 11, 2005

Dancing in the dark

Didnt drag you in to the mire,
you were first to stoke the fire,
of what was only a spark,
we were just dancing in the dark...

I get up in the evening
and I ain't got nothing to say
I come home in the morning
I go to bed feeling the same way
I ain't nothing but tired
Man I'm just tired and bored with myself
Hey there baby, I could use just a little help
You can't start a fire
You can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire
even if we're just dancing in the dark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bruce Springsteen...Looks like you've been listning to a lot of music these days! ( Or was it always?)

Trevor Penn said...

always always !!