THE NIGHT IS MY HAVEN, MY SANCTUARY; IT CRADLES MY MUSE, MY VIGOR, MY SANGUINITY.
WHEN THEE AFTER DUSK COMETH LOOKING FOR ME, I REFLECT UPON THEE THAT'D COMETH ONTO ME.

The Fellowship

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Interval 1

I envy all actors and actresses... They never have to pretend to work... Pretence is their work !!! or rather... by pretending, they are working... and not pretending to be working... oh crap... u know what i mean... and, lessons on english grammar are not welcome...

my brain isn't functional... signal space is encroaching grey matter area while it's inhabitants relish the abundace of local delicacy, i.e., brain cells. My brain has been fogged by signal burp...

anyway... School of dramatics, I'll stop by sometime...

back to work now... with fog lights and blinkers on.... damn the dehumidifier doesn't work.... oh well ... the condenser does... neural traffic is back to normalcy... eh ... well ... ALMOST....

so long, until next time...

No comments: