THE NIGHT IS MY HAVEN, MY SANCTUARY; IT CRADLES MY MUSE, MY VIGOR, MY SANGUINITY.
WHEN THEE AFTER DUSK COMETH LOOKING FOR ME, I REFLECT UPON THEE THAT'D COMETH ONTO ME.

The Fellowship

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Humpty Dumpty revisited

Okey dokey.... While the last post cracked me up, it didn't seem to fit well with most of you folks' sense of humor... so, i decided to pay Humpty Dumpty another visit using the 55 word cap... cut to scene...

One beautiful evening,
Humpty approached Dumpty,
Humpty had his fingers in Dumpty's hair,
Dumpty did the same,
Humpty clutched Dumpty's shirt and pulled him close,
Dumpty did the same,
they locked eyes,
and stood still,
waiting for the moment,
the setting was right,
and then it happened,
I blew the whistle,
they began to wrestle.

LOL... this one has me in splits... Perfect 55 just like the last one.... does it titillate your sense of humor yet ???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betta!
Infact my boss almost caught me laughing at the computer screen (He thinks I am working)...G'JOB!

Anonymous said...

Never stop entertaining do you?

Trevor Penn said...

@ amaranthine

Thank you, thank you. Share the joke with ur boss, and then u can be good buddies :)... He might even make blog browsing an ALLLOWED PRACTICE at your co.

@ pramoda

The joker in me never says die... hehehehe... omg, omg !!!! is it raining in JAX ???? U JUST GAVE AWAY UR ANONYMITY... !!!! i have to mark my calendar :P