THE NIGHT IS MY HAVEN, MY SANCTUARY; IT CRADLES MY MUSE, MY VIGOR, MY SANGUINITY.
WHEN THEE AFTER DUSK COMETH LOOKING FOR ME, I REFLECT UPON THEE THAT'D COMETH ONTO ME.

The Fellowship

Thursday, May 28, 2009

28 on 28th

That's me. This is going to clear a lot of confusion. Well, I got tired of the joke anyway... :D

So, I'm in the process of preparing a bucket list of 28 things to do before my next birthday. Here's a few...

1. Donate blood today.
2. 28 shots over a weekend.
3. Invest a sum which is a multiple of 28.
4. Donate a sum which is a multiple of 28 and is at the very least 10% of my investment.
5. Donate 28 pieces of clothing.
6. Make a road trip to the Himalayas.
7. Splurge on an L lens.
8. Run a marathon.
9. Read 28 books.
10. Quit my job.
11. MotM - I'll elaborate later. ;-)
12. 28 posts or more on moon's croon.
13. Take Photogawker's post count to 280.
14. Shed 28 lbs.

I'm giving myself 28 days to fill and finalize that list. All suggestions welcome. :-)

13 comments:

Cinderella said...

1.Noble thought.
2.Injection ? LOL. Clear karo.
3.Hmmm...doable.
4.Doable.
5.Nice..awww...
6.:O
7.Yeh kya cheez hai ?

Talking To My Soul said...

Heyy Crooner,

Good to see you, man.

1. Good deed.
2.Shots as in tequila or pot???
3.28x (n)...Go ahead.
4.Excellent thought.
5.As good as it gets.
6.THIS IS THE BEST ONE.
7.Yeah, the photoblog needs it.

Welcome back.

*cheers*

Agnes said...

Is it your birthday today???

Then happy birthday!!

A trip to the Himalayas??? Wow!!!!

Trevor Penn said...

@ Cinderella
Thanks for chiming in. Injection nahin... spirit, actually a variant of it. :D
An L lens is a professional grade camera lens. The one i'm eyeing costs a whooping $1500.

Trevor Penn said...

Soul, i'm happy to be back from a self inflicted ban! Quick, i need more ideas... i need to fill my bucket... :-)

btw, shots as in vodka/tequila/b55/absynte, etc... I don't do pot.

Trevor Penn said...

Hey, Agnes. It indeed was my birthday today. Thanks for the wishes. :-)

Pranky said...

what wud u wear, if u donate 28 pieces of clothing? may be u need shopping on the list too, LOL.

Anu Russell said...

Happy Birthday???!!!

Glad to see you back...nice list...cant wait to see the finished one.

Trevor Penn said...

@ Pranky
I won't do it all at once. I'll phase it over the next year.
I hate shopping!

Trevor Penn said...

@ ARTie
Thanks, Anu. You've got to help me fill that list!

Keshi said...

This post reminded me of Sandra Bullock's movie '28 days' ;-)

Keshi.

Trevor Penn said...

@ Keshi
I had to wiki that... This post is so not like that... LOLz.

A Writer from India said...

Most of the points on your list are cool.

Wishing you many more years of happiness and success!