THE NIGHT IS MY HAVEN, MY SANCTUARY; IT CRADLES MY MUSE, MY VIGOR, MY SANGUINITY.
WHEN THEE AFTER DUSK COMETH LOOKING FOR ME, I REFLECT UPON THEE THAT'D COMETH ONTO ME.

The Fellowship

Thursday, November 06, 2008

RIP Michael Crichton

I just read that this best-selling author (and film maker?) who happened to be one of my favorite authors at one time died unexpectedly in LA. He fought a courageous and private battle against cancer. His best known work...

The Andromeda Strain (1969)
The Terminal Man (1972)
The Great Train Robbery (1975)
Eaters of the Dead (1976)
Congo (1980)
Sphere (1987)
Jurassic Park (1990)
Rising Sun (1992)
Disclosure (1994)
The Lost World (1995)
Airframe (1996)
Twister: The Original Screenplay (1996)
Timeline (1999)
Prey (2002)
State Of Fear (2004)
Next (2006)

Rest in peace, Mr. Crichton.

7 comments:

Mads said...

:| thats news to me... :(may his soul rest in peace

Keshi said...

OMG I cant believe it!!!! ur the first to break the news to me :(

Keshi.

Siba Mohanty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Talking To My Soul said...

Yes Crooner. That's a great loss. Crichton was a genius in his own right.

When I saw TV reports today, I was sad.

Thanks Mr Cricton, for those works.

Phoenix said...

:| ohh.....

Diana Sahu said...

Hey thats sad...i hav read some of these books of Crichton

Cinderella said...

I am sorry but I havent read a single of his work, though have seen the Jurrasic series. I cae to know about his death thru my fellow bloggers.

RIP Crichton.