THE NIGHT IS MY HAVEN, MY SANCTUARY; IT CRADLES MY MUSE, MY VIGOR, MY SANGUINITY.
WHEN THEE AFTER DUSK COMETH LOOKING FOR ME, I REFLECT UPON THEE THAT'D COMETH ONTO ME.

The Fellowship

Friday, July 08, 2005

Godspeed

It's taken a while to shake off the blues after an awesome week long vacation with one of my "bestest" buds in the whole wide world but the memories remain so fresh that i am so tempted to write about the great time i had. They say, the best way to rid temptation is to succumb to your desires, but, as is my obsessive-compulsive disorder to be different from the norm, i am not going to cave in.

Wonderful time, cherished memories, ups and downs apart, there was "a first" instance and it being worth the mention, i have to log it on my blog.

Cutting the crap out and getting down to brass tacks, i got my first speeding ticket after 3 years of zippy driving... It took a rolly-polly, cute-looking, mild mannered south carolina officer with a heavy southern accent to burst my baloon of thrills... Godspeed indeed... Ironically though, speed left that very instant and i've never met God... hmph...

No comments: