THE NIGHT IS MY HAVEN, MY SANCTUARY; IT CRADLES MY MUSE, MY VIGOR, MY SANGUINITY.
WHEN THEE AFTER DUSK COMETH LOOKING FOR ME, I REFLECT UPON THEE THAT'D COMETH ONTO ME.

The Fellowship

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Just to say...

I luv you.

People walk in and walk out of my life like i am a theme park. A certain few enjoy the experience but leave me behind, and if i happen to be fortunate enough, i reserve a place in their memories. More than a couple vowed never to cross my path again. Few others want to re-live the moments but are compelled to do otherwise... But, my very best of friends are those chosen souls who enjoy the ride, appreciate the thrill, spread the joy with their infectious cackle, and have never had "enough of me".


Few and far in between, friends like you are a priced possession, i can never let go off... Mighty few have ever tried to unravel the mystiqe and hardly anyone has ever shared the bond we share. However, I cant but be a bum. It ain't even my second nature, its my principle nature and the only way i know to live. To pick a fight and spoil your moments is all i know for now ... and i'm looking forward to a lot more of it :)

No comments: